Monday, September 19, 2011

Ramblings



I haven't update this blog in forever! It seems like time goes by way faster than we want it to. The boys are almost 5! Yes, I said 5! They started k4 in August and love it!! Both boys are so smart. I am so proud that God chose me to be their mommy! I am so blessed in my life. They make me laugh EVERY single day! The whitty things that come out of their mouth is amazing!




My gracious and heavenly Father has been doing great things in my life. As most of my blog followers know, I was Office Manager at Sav-A-Life in Anniston. When I started volunteering and then working there, I never knew that plans He had for me. I see Him working in my life daily. I have recently resigned from my position at SAL but still volunteer my time there. I am trying to focus on school so I can continue the work He has called me to do. Never in my wildest dreams would I be sitting here thinking I would go into full-time ministry but I feel like He has called me to do just that. I know I am supposed to be in the schools and churches doing abstinence presentations, purity nights, etc. as well as helping out at the office with counseling and Earn While You Learn.


Michelle, Director SAL - Left Brittany, Sonographer SAL- Middle



What else has been going on. Well, God has sent me the man I am supposed to spend the rest of my life with. I never knew a woman could be treated with such respect and such care until I started dating Mr. Dennis Langley. Yes, Dennis Langley. Who would have thought it? Not me! Most of the comments we get are really? Gerri and Dennis? You see, we went to church together at Mt. Zion and have known each other almost 7years. He is a redneck and proud of it. One of the many things I love about him! Mud ridin', fishing, cars, trucks and Bass Pro Shops are all his middle name.He is just an ordinary working man who loves Christ more than he could EVER love me! That, to me, is the most important thing.









No comments:

Post a Comment