Friday, May 13, 2011

"Mommy, Jackson's House Broke"

Hello friends! I know what you are thinking, "It's about time Gerri posted a blog!" HA! Well you all know about the tornadoes in Alabama. One of our dear friends houses was hit by a tornado. I asked the boys if they knew what a tornado was. Will said, "Yes, mommy, it's a big big wind that tears things up!" He began to tell me about Jackson's house and how the toilet was in front of the steps instead of the bathroom. I asked them how they felt about their friends house being gone. Will asked if we could pray for them. Of course! They asked me if they could go to Jackson's house when the toilet got put back in the bathroom! Such innocence! I just love them!

There used to be a house in the picture above.



They will be starting the K4 program at Jacksonville Christian Academy in the fall. They are NOT excited about being in "big" school. They said they will not get to play! Chad and I are proud of the cute little men they are becoming.

Words can not describe how I feel each time I get to wake up to one of them asking if he can come snuggle with me! Love it!

1 comment:

  1. This story is so precious!! It is amazing how big our boy's hearts can be. Tell them that as soon as the toilet is in the bathroom where it belongs, they can come play with Jaxon!! Hopefully sooner than later :)

    ReplyDelete