Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Birthday Number 4!

As I am typing this, in exactly one hour, I never knew how much my life would change. It was on this day four years ago that our lives would forever be turned upside down. It was 9:57 and I heard the cry of a precious little boy that would be named Wesley Aaron. Weighing in at 6lb 3oz he was a tiny thing with dark hair. He looked just like his dad did when he was a baby. It was 9:58 and I heard another cry, this cry was of baby b to be named William Daniel. He was a bit chunkier, especially in the face and weighed in at 7lb 3oz.



The boys came home from the hospital 5 days later. They were so sweet and so precious! I remember the night they came home Wes was wet and needed a diaper change. My mom said she would do it, so I could rest. Well, little did she know Wes was not finished when she took the diaper off he projectile pooped all over mom's arm and face. Good thing she had her glasses on!















Several people ask me often what I looked like when I was pregnant. If you didn't know me when I was pregnant, just know I waddled a lot down GSCC halls and stood in the balcony at church where Bro. Garry was afraid I would topple over each Sunday. It was a long hard pregnancy but so worth it! Never in my wildest dreams would I imagine that my heart could have so much love for two little indivuals. So, HAPPY BIRTHDAY to WES and WILL! I LOVE YOU!!!


This is 7 months prego.








This picture was Thanksgiving day...one week before delivery!









No comments:

Post a Comment